Tuesday 28 July 2015

Internship!


I am currently doing a 2 month summer internship with A Thin Place (ATP), a creative agency. This is an amazing opportunity for me. I wanted to intern here because I wanted some experience working in a creative and professional environment as I will be graduating from university next year.

Everyone here is great and are really helping me to get myself out there and start to find my feet in this creative industry. As an illustrator, it is important for me to get my work seen by people. Getting my work and portfolios online is an amazing, cheap and fast way to get my work seen.

Already, I have;

- Created a proper website (You can check it out here if you want!)
- Created a Facebook page
- Created an Instagram page
- Written 4 blogposts for the website
- Starting to think about selling my work on websites such as Red Bubble and Etsy.

I will be posting what I'm up to on here more regularly now.

At the moment, I am sort of continuing on from my cat project I did in my first year in university. I really love cats and I love drawing them even more. I am looking at trying to create illustrations that would look good on home furnishings such as pillow cases, bedding, crockery etc. I would love to do that after I graduate.





No comments:

Post a Comment